About This Blog

My current research obsession is centered around purses and pouches from the European Middle Ages, and the accompanying hardware and passementerie. It is my hope to not only study extant items but also learn via reconstructive experiments; these will be limited for the most part to the textile components, however in the future I hope to explore the production of the metal frames.

28 May 2008

Have you seen me?

I found this image a few years ago somewhere online. I can't remember what site, or how I found myself there. Thus I have no data for this object. If you have any idea what museum/collection this purse is in, please please PLEASE let me know! Thanks!

3 comments:

Kathy Storm said...

I haven't seen this picture before but I like it! If you ever find out where it came from please post the source.

shapel said...

click siteFull Report this websitefind out here see herethese details

shesloth said...

replica bags from turkey replica bags australia replica bags karachi